As a systems analyst II in the Source to Procure space you will use your functional knowledge to be the bridge between business and the rest of Starbucks Technology, working on supply chain projects in a global environment. You will also to sustain the existing solution footprint, responsible for user support and troubleshooting, input on business requirements, system and process enhancement support and documentation, system maintenance, and end user training.
- Direct application configuration activities in support of solution delivery initiatives
- Proactively identify and effectively assess improvement opportunities (productivity/efficiency gains, cost savings, etc.)
- Lead iterative solution design and prototyping efforts
- Leverage leading process and technology expertise to propose appropriate solution options
- Create detailed system design, architecture, and end-user documentation to support new system implementation efforts. Deliver training and perform knowledge transfer to team members as required.
- Lead solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, coordinating the test execution, and validating test results.
- Play a key role in project initiation efforts by defining project scope and supporting the development of work plans, estimates, and timelines
- Translate business requirements into technology solutions. Clearly define and communicate targeted functional solution via functional design specifications. Verify technical designs satisfy functional requirements.
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements to drive the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Coordinate solution delivery activities with vendors as required
Qualification & Experience:
- Technology Project management experience (2+)
- Production support, system maintenance, upgrades, and enhancement delivery experience (3-5+)
- Oracle eBS Functional Experience (2+)
- Relevant functional/business process experience in Source to Procure (3-5+)
- End user support and documentation experience (3-5+)
- Applicable application and system configuration experience (3-5+)
- EDI or other B2B data exchange technology (2+)
- Solution design, testing, and implementation experience (3-5+)
- Experience supporting SaaS and other cloud service applications (2+)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology, Engineering
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A