This job contributes to Starbucks success by developing and executing store inventory replenishment strategies, suggested orders and allocation functions, systems, processes necessary to maintain appropriate in-store inventory levels to support attainment of sales and margin forecast. This job will identify ways for team improvement and lead efforts to optimize business processes.
- May act as project lead to facilitate supply chain optimization projects.
- Gains alignment of proposed solutions with appropriate business partners. Leads efforts to implement solutions.
processes or technology improvements.
- Establishes and maintains supportive relationships with business partners, supply chain cross functional teams and
- Mentors and trains partners on systems and processes.
- Acts as a communication lead to demand forecasting and supply planning regarding store behavioral trends and
- Supports timely project completion and communicating action items and provides updates to the larger team.
- Acts as team representative to customers or departments on cross-functional or enterprise projects.
- Acts as subject matter expert with internal partners to implement process changes or system enhancements to
- Identifies and makes recommendation to improve suggested ordering results for stores resulting in improved business
- Identifies gaps and recommends changes to parameter settings, business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Progressive knowledge of inventory or planning system tools, including store supply replenishment and store allocation processes
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop strategic plans and understand business impact
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A