Passionate about health and wellbeing? Love delivering exceptional Patient care? As a Superdrug Pharmacy Assistant, you’ll support the Pharmacy team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping the pharmacy’s performance on track.
- Your role as a Pharmacy Assistant will be all about giving the customers excellent service,
- Ensuring that the pharmacy is well merchandised and the high level of store/pharmacy
standards and presentation is maintained at all times, to enable you to drive sales and exceed targets.
- It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. We will actively develop your skills with potential for l career progression!
- You will enjoy working with others in a team, or independently and will have a friendly and positive approach to customer service and work well under pressure in a fast-paced
- In our Pharmacy Assistants we look for individuals that are passionate about providing patient care by improving the health and wellbeing of our customers and the wider community.
- You will support the Pharmacy team by improving counter sales and stock replenishment, offering a friendly and attentive service to all our customers and patients.
Qualification & Experience:
- To come on board as a Superdrug Pharmacy Assistant you will have completed an accredited Medicines Counter Assistants Course e.g. Buttercups, NPA etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A