You will be responsible for managing ER cases in Retail and Healthcare. Working as part of the ER team and key managers across Retail and Healthcare, you’ll provide expert guidance and case management to ensure absence, disciplinary, performance and grievance matters are dealt with in a timely and proactive manner.
- You’ll support the ER Manager identifying training needs as well as identifying key trends and developing the right support materials to prevent issues re-occurring.
- You’ll coach managers through ER case handling ensuring we treat people fairly.
- You’ll ensure all cases meet the high standards ready for any future conciliation or tribunal
- You will support the ER Manager to be the Retail and Healthcare voice for the review of Policies and Procedures.
- You’ll share and seek best practice within the People, Retail and Healthcare teams and you’ll feed back into the Employee Relations team
- You’ll also proactively feed any themes or areas you’ve identified through your support of these cases to the ER Manager. You’ll keep up to date with current employment legislation. With a wealth of ER experience you will support the wider people team providing support and advice.
- Working with and advising Managers in Retail and Healthcare to resolve employee relations enquiries and issues
- Build strong relationships within the People team and wider Retail and Healthcare teams, reinforcing the importance of the team’s credibility
- Ensure case management is efficient, engaging, when necessary, the services of the People Business Partner’s to manage cases through to a quick resolution identifying risks and make recommendations
- Become the go to expert and ensure we consistently embed best practice
- Proactively support projects in ER, Retail and Healthcare
- You’ll support managers on technical of an ER case to ensure the best interest of our teams and business is maintained
Qualification & Experience:
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in managing ER issues and have a proven track record in case management.
- You will have a passion for getting the best outcome possible and a true understanding of the impact of ER on the wider team.
- You’ll be able to influence great outcomes and challenge managers appropriately.
- Ideally CIPD level 3 or 5 or willingness to study.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A