Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun..
- Organising our movements scheFirst point of contact for our Estates enquiries line
- Organising store inspections for our team and landlords.
- Tracking and recording property transactions
- Co ordination of our property change note process (blues)
- Co ordinating the completion of rent review memorandums and property deeds
- Raising payment requests
- dule, completing time sheets and keeping our holiday records up to date.n
- You will be working in the Estates team with in the property department to provide the team with administrative support to help deliver the smooth running of an 1800 store retail portfolio whilst keeping property costs as low as possible.
- The team manage the stores for our four fascia’s ; Superdrug, Savers, Three and The Perfume Shop across the UK.
- You will be organising store inspections, raising payment requests, liaising with our Finance team, tracking and recording our property deals and liaising with team to name a few of the activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group.
- You’ll become part of an organization which is well-recognized all over the world.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A