Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun..
- Daily / weekly tracking of stock levels and sales forecasts provided by the commercial teams to ensure optimal product supply and participate in joint performance reviews where appropriate.
- Provide sustainable product availability solutions, taking consideration of other areas of the business.
- Deliver store availability about target for a group of products, ensuring inventory remains within budgeted stock targets.
- Be responsible for escalation of potential stock problems, and be prepared to present solutions.
- Be aware of all aspects of stock targets, whether it be weeks cover, financial value, or stock quality (SMS / discontinued).
- To support business initiatives by contributing to cross-functional teams, and supporting both departmental & business objectives.
- Stock profiling & stock analysis. Identify high & low sellers to ensure that levels in store balance between availability & stock targets.
- Promotions/events: providing support to the Commercial team, ensuring stock is targeted correctly to drive incremental sales and minimise stock risk.
- Work with senior buyers, buyers & merchandisers in collaboration to align forecasts and inventory plans for Promotional, Seasonal ranges and, New launches.
- Redefine and develop processes to improve operational efficiency within own area of responsibility, and also support other business functions by representing team as expert reference
- Escalate risks to availability, implementing solutions to minimise impact to stores.
- Planning stock flows from supplier to store especially through seasonal peaks, working with the buyers/suppliers & DC to minimise impact on service and optimise efficiency
- Providing relevant information for management of product area, both operational and management reporting.
- Manage any ’reverse logistics’ activity from store through to supplier / disposal including all financial aspects
- Developing others either directly or indirectly using diverse training and coaching techniques
- Plan new launch and exit strategies with suppliers by working together to ensure best working practises.
- Numerate and Analytical
- Self-motivating and able to work without supervision, with a level of autonomy for setting own goals and targets.
- Attention to detail but aware of the bigger picture
- Proactive – Using analytical skills to seek solutions
- Aptitude to challenge the status quo and figures
- Team focussed/ Able to work collaboratively with other departments
Qualification & Experience:
- Significant experience at a top law firm, and in-house, where you have had to advise at board level across multiple disciplines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management ,Manufacturing
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A