Passionate about health and wellbeing? Love delivering exceptional Patient care? As a Superdrug Pharmacy Assistant, you’ll support the Pharmacy team to deliver great service to customers. In a fast-moving environment, you’ll know how to have fun too, while keeping the pharmacy’s performance on track.
- It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Our Pharmacy Managers are extremely important to us; we recognise that you could be our Regional Healthcare Managers of tomorrow.
- We will support you to develop both your professional and commercial skills.
- We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do.
- At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
- Our Pharmacy Managers go beyond just great management skills.
- We’re after people who can bring real commerciality and leadership to their pharmacy, inspiring every person who works there to exceed targets and deliver exceptional service.
- As a Superdrug Pharmacy Manager you will have day to day responsibility for your team, stock, operational and GPhC (PSNI) standards. You will receive direct line management support from your Regional Healthcare Manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working in a community pharmacy
- Ideally have experience of leading a team
- Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit through the achievement of targets
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Experience of coaching and developing people
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A