Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun..
- You can manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy analysing data to make the right decisions
- You enjoy being part of a team
- You enjoy detailed analysis, to highlight areas of improvement and opportunity
- You are proactive and forward thinking
- You enjoy a fast paced, challenging environment
- You are inquisitive and enjoy solving problems
- You understand the value of driving customer experience in store
- You understand how to develop and maintain cross functional relationships
- You can effectively use a blend of data and great initiative to make decisions
- You get satisfaction through delivering KPIs and service targets
- You enjoy challenging external stakeholders to improve their performance
- The Supply Planner is responsible for managing an end to end Supply Chain, from supplier to store, smoothly, efficiently, and effectively, enabling us to deliver the best possible availability for our customers.
- You will work collaboratively alongside suppliers, commercial and retail teams, taking direct responsibility for warehouse and store availability, stock health management and stock budget management.
- You need to have experience in owning a retail end to end supply chain, with responsibility for many SKUs, suppliers and stakeholders
- You need to have an in depth understanding of end to end supply chain management and the associated complexities
- You need to understand the core principles of a distribution operation and inventory management
- You need to have a working knowledge of general retail commercial processes
- You need to be a team player
- You need to be proactive, enjoy problem solving, and root cause analysis
- You need to be resilient
- You need to be willing to learn and develop
- You need to have the confidence to make decisions in a complex environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Significant experience at a top law firm, and in-house, where you have had to advise at board level across multiple disciplines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management ,Manufacturing
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A