Passionate about beauty and health? Good motivator? Can you keep it fun for your team when the pressure’s on? Leading your team, hitting targets, progressing your career, that’s what it’s all about. Hard work, yes, but rewarding too.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
- You’ll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service and store standards.
- You’ll be involved in maximizing profit by working hard to reduce shrinkage, damages, till errors and costs.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Team Leaders are extremely important to us; we recognize that you are our future Assistant Managers.
- We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
- What we look for in our Team Leaders goes beyond just great management skills.
- What we look for in our Team Leaders goes beyond just great management skills. One
minute you will be rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in, the next you will be managing and coaching your team, it is real think on your feet stuff!
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally supervisory or team leader experience within a fast-paced high street retailer * Understanding of retail Key Performance Indicators; including sales, profit and service * Confidence, resilience and ambition Ability to help others to develop and improve their skills
- Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A