Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
- Responsible for ensuring the collection of debt is undertaken in a timely and professional manner in line with the Credit Control Policy across Superdrug and Savers.
- The Credit Control role will be required to work with closely and collaboratively with many other functions within the business (to ensure optimal cash inflow whilst mitigating bad debt risks).
- Interacting with a variety of internal and external stakeholders: Commercial Buyers, Property, internal Audit, and IT functions, alongside a wide range of customers and suppliers across the business.
- Managing a portfolio of high volume and multi value accounts, with a strong ability to prioritise own workload with a proactive approach to managing potential future debt.
- Regularly liaising with customers for payment of overdue invoices and undisputed amounts.
- Proactively responding to and resolving stakeholder and customer queries and to ensure they are escalated to the relevant team in a timely manner through to resolution.
- Ensuring all collection notes are clearly and accurately updated and maintained
- Accurately recording cash forecasts to reflect payment expectations
- Supporting the continual development of processes and procedures to improve efficien
- You’re a real self-starter and can take initiative to deliver results for our customers
- You have a passion for delivering great service to your stakeholders and have high levels of integrity
- You understand the importance of your role in the team and how it impacts the customer
- You are good at building strong collaborative relationships
- You are comfortable challenging the status quo and sharing ideas with the team
- You are excited by finding ways to improve process and making things easier for the team
- You have strong attention to detail and can see the ‘big picture’
- You get satisfaction though finding creative solutions to issues
- You can work at a fast pace, in an everchanging environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Solid previous credit control/collections experience, a confident telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstratable experience in B2B Collections environment.
- You will understand the core principles of accounts receivables practices
- You will have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel to intermediary level (pivots and look ups) and Microsoft Teams
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing ,Finance
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A