Website Loblaw Companies Limited
As a Finance Analyst in Vendor Services, you will have an opportunity to be the subject matter expert on “Procure to Pay” process of the company and will be exposed to the best systems used in the industry such SAP. You will be working closely with the SFA & Finance Manager to manage vendor accounts, investigate, reconcile and resolve vendor claims with large transactions. Liaise with stores and other business units within the organization. Prepare AP weekly & periodic reports and reconciliations.
- Investigate vendor claims such as Unpaid and Shortage and Costing discrepancies.
- Process vendor invoices for payments, with General Ledger account and profit or cost centers.
- Build and establish relationships with the vendor and various business units.
- Identify root causes to eliminate potential inquiries.
- Continuously monitor, recommend and implement process improvement initiatives to increase effectiveness within the department.
- Participate in the development and implementation of projects, policies and/or procedures, aimed at improving productivity for the department.
- A minimum of 3 years of previous applicable industry experience, or a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience in accounts payable procedures in a high-volume, computerized environment.
- Solid experience on Procure-to-pay process is preferred.
- Experience in handling very large amounts of data for reconciliation and reporting.
- Ability to analyze processes, develop efficiencies and initiate constructive solutions.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills, knowledge of French language would be an asset.
- Ability to converse comfortably with business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize work so all target dates are achieved, and to coordinate and control multiple tasks.
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A