Website Loblaw Companies Limited
Reporting to a Store Setup Manager, you will be will be part of a special team of colleagues who travel to stores, to merchandise and assist teams during renovations and new store openings.
- Ensure completion of project verification
- Implement store layouts.
- Must be able to work alone and within a team environment that changes constantly and per location.
- Ability to read and understand schematics/Planograms for departments and execute accordingly and within good time.
- Work with construction crew, warehouses, vendors and head office.
- Must be able to take direction from management and execute accordingly and within good time. (as per projects needs)
- Work with Referb team to ensure projects are completed.
- Ensure that stores are merchandised with all products appropriately.
- Ensure work area once completed is grand opening ready (clean and organized).
- Ability to work in excess of 40+ hrs per week if needed.
- Ability to wear all Mandatory Safety required PPE (Hard Hat, Steel toe boots, Safety gloves, Safety glasses, Knee pads)
- Required to pay for all meals, transit, parking fees, car rentals, etc. out of pocket and submit an expense report weekly with all
- supporting documents.
- Valid Unrestricted Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/work on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to work 90% on the road, 10 days at a time. This includes out of province travel.
- Available to work flexible hours, including predominantly overnights
- Valid credit card to be used for deposits on hotels and rental vehicles as needed.
- Comfortable flying
- Reliable Personal Vehicle
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Vancouver, Colombia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A