Website Loblaw Companies Limited
Support for you at Loblaw goes far beyond a paycheque. We will reimburse your annual security license costs and support your ongoing career development with in-house training programs and tuition assistance. We offer a competitive pay rate, a 10% Colleague Discount program as well as a company matched Pension Plan, Health Benefits and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Deter, detect and apprehend for theft and fraud within our retail locations
- Collaborate with other APRs to investigate provincial or national ORC cases when they arise
- Collaborate with the local Police Service regularly
- Detect and investigate internal investigations; compile and present evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration
- Detect and identify potential shrink opportunities within our operational core compliance
- Build and maintain store partnership through management meetings & huddles; coach and mentor colleagues regarding Asset Protection policies and procedures
- Participate in conducting store level audits
- Participate in Community Events
- Basic understanding of the of Criminal Code of Canada, Trespass to Property Act and Powers of Arrest
- Basic knowledge of CCTV and/or surveillance systems & have a working knowledge of Windows based applications (Word, Power Point and Outlook).
- Professional, friendly and approachable demeanor.
- A high degree of initiative and integrity required to be successful in a dynamic environment
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A