Website Taco Bell
Support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek help from others when appropriate; and be willing to provide help and guidance to others.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority.
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
- Works with management and fellow employees.
- Cooperation with peers – work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand.
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are completed.
- Works with urgency.
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and wear company uniform.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Strong preference for internal promote form Hourly Champion position.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Shreveport, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A