Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and servicesTD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- The Financial Service Representative (FSR) I is an Insurance licensed employee, providing Customers with additional products and services and acting as wealth referral champion for the Store.
- The Financial Services Representative (FSR) I is required to obtain and maintain active Life license in the state in which they reside.
- The Financial Service Representative (FSR) I is the Sales Leader in their Store and is the primary contact and resource for a multitude of products and services, with primary focus on basic investment needs of Customers.
- FSRs need to provide consistent, exemplary Customer Service by providing expert Advice concerning a wide range of investment products, banking products and services to new and existing Customers.
- FSRs need to show exceptional relationship building skills as well as have an aptitude for identifying needs and presenting appropriate solutions for those needs.
- Good verbal and communication skills needed. Success in this position is an excellent career path within the TD Bank structure.
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers’ needs
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Proactively reaches out to Customers to deepen relationships through needs-based conversations
- Prepares for Life Licensing exams through proactive engagement in the education process and successful achievement of licensing requirements within the first 90 days
- Meets with customers and prospects to develop understanding of other financial objectives and needs.
- Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction
Qualification & Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED required, 2-year degree preferred
- 1+ years of related experience required
- Life Insurance required within 90 days of employment
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers
- Excellent Customer Service and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Financial Services or sales experience helpful
- Developing knowledge of retail investment industry
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within deadlines
- Ability to train less experienced team members
- Strong PC skills
- Notary License (Preferred)
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance ,Sales, Customer Service
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A