Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and servicesTD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- The Senior Manager Human Resources is responsible for supporting the business strategy and executing on key initiatives along with providing HR support to a portfolio of leaders.
- The Senior Manager HR works in partnership with business leaders to develop HR strategies and implement HR practices, providing consultative HR support to assist in achieving business objectives.
- Develops and executes talent management and organizational design and effectiveness strategies in partnership with senior business leaders in support of the business’s goals and objectives.
- Manages complex deliverables, provides HR solutions and guides businesses on how to leverage these services effectively for non-exempt through executive level employees.
Consults with the executive team on the development, succession, and retention of Pipeline Talent in the business to ensure effective coaching and career progression.
- This role will manage a high volume employee base whose population is subject to fluctuation.
- Supports a matrixed reporting environment while providing guidance on cross border initiatives and strategies
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a superior ability to make things happen through the use of impact and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience in a variety of HR disciplines including organizational design, employee relations, compensation, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple executive stakeholders and capable of providing effective guidance and challenge where appropriate
- Proven track record of delivering results by demonstrating the ability to take independent action with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Highly developed critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Self-motivated team player with high energy and ability to work independently
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
- 7+ years progressive human resources experience preferably within a dynamic, high volume, multi-geographic business supporting employees at all organizational levels.
- SHRM-SCP Certification preferred
- Seasoned HR professional, with significant depth of experience in a variety of HR domains, who can demonstrate relationship management breadth, capable of influencing, leading and collaborating with others
- Demonstrated experience in a variety of HR disciplines including organizational design, employee relations, compensation
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A