Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and servicesTD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions.
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- The Store Customer Experience Coordinator provides legendary customer service in both Teller transactions and Platform Customer Service,
- While selling/cross-selling and referring TD Products to new and existing customers.
- The Store CEC recommends appropriate products and services related to spending and saving.
- The Store CEC completes teller transactions, services customers with non-complex platform needs, and opens new deposit accounts..
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers’ needs
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
- Provides exceptional Customer Service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to both teller and some platform activities
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management
- Focuses on servicing the customer, on both the teller line and platform, with the added responsibility of simple product sales; Activities include but are not limited to: Teller transactions, Open/Close Personal Deposit
- Accounts, Debit Card/Credit Card Issues, Regulation E, Mobile and On-Line banking
- Drives referrals to store colleagues and partners to support the broader more complex financial needs of customers
- May train and act as a mentor to new Tellers
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months+ related experience preferred
- Superior Customer Service skills
- General Math skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear and consistent
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance ,Sales, Customer Service
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A