Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and servicesTD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- The Assoc – Sales & Tding is responsible for serving as support for the US Rates Trading Division of TD Securities (USA) LLC.
- This position will support the US Rates desk in New York by inputting trades (post execution), researching and resolving trade discrepancies, amend trades (per trader approval),
- Support the gathering of documentation for new accounts group, act as a liaison between front, back and middle offices, amongst a variety of other responsibilities.
- Gathers, researches information and analyzes the market.
- Provides in-depth market reports and expert recommendations.
- Identifies issues affecting clients and provides recommendations to remedy.
- Develops deep client relationships and presents new ideas to clients.
- Executes trades and secures deals with new clients.
- Keeps market-making traders informed of relevant issues with their customers and products.
- Obtains market prices from market-making traders and executes the trade.
- Ensures all trades are confirmed with the broker/dealer.
- Inputs trades (post execution), and Verifies transactions meet company policies and followed approved guidelines.
- Researches and resolves trade discrepancies.
- Confirms trade blotters against trades booked in systems.
- Coordinates with back office on all failed trade status and communicates to front office.
- Coordinates with back office on position breaks and reports to the front office.
- Assists traders in mark-to-market process.
- Coordinates trade reconciliation discrepancy resolution with back office.
- Looks for ways to improve work flow efficiencies.
- Reads and understands the Trading Supervision Standard.
- Demonstrates governance, control and risk management behaviours in alignment with TD policies and practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or specialized training/equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years of related experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishes priorities, and possesses strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Management experience and solid computer skills a must
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance ,Sales, Customer Service
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A