Website TD Bank
The Operations Manager manages all components integral to the successful operation of a call center. These areas include operational efficiency (queue management, service levels, capacity, adherence, etc), payroll and administration, fraud and compliance, premises and technology issues. As a member of the Contact Center management team, the Operations Manager supports the achievement of key business results, TD Pulse and Customer Experience Index (CEI). The Operations Manager collaborates with internal business partners, building effective relationships to attain successful business results. The Operations Manager, as the central point for contact of senior leadership, acts in support of the coaching and development of the Session Managers and Supervisors.
- Acts as point of contact for escalation of complex operational issues including premises and technology
- Assists in coaching to maintain the Operational metrics of the call center plan which would include but not limited to Average Handle time, Customer Commitment Time (Adherence), Hiring Roadmap, etc
- Partners with Risk & Compliance and Audit
- Meets and exceeds OpX score
- Delivers satisfactory Audit results
- Adheres to audit requirements by ensuring employees follow operational policies and procedures, and maintains proper key controls
- Identifies, mitigates and reports on risk issues per enterprise policy/guidelines and ensures appropriate escalation processes are followed
- Promotes and supports the coaching to operating policies and procedures that maintain key controls and audit requirements
- Adheres to and promotes TDBFG Code of Conduct, and TD programs, policies and procedures
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of related experience
- Solid organizational awareness of phone channel business and a solid understanding of the operations, key business drivers and metrics of a world class call center.
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing risk, issues and challenging the status quo.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to effectively engage partners and work well at all levels, including senior management.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, with a superior ability to make things happen through the use of positive influence.
- People management experience with proven leadership and coaching skills.
- Skillful negotiation and partnership skills to balance stakeholder input but remain objective to reach the right outcome – ability to stay resilient under pressure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years related experience required (audit, quality control, regulatory reporting management, process control management)
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A