Website TD Bank
The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions.
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Rigorously build and test applications.
- Systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations and status updates.
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (communicate with stakeholders as needed).
- Primarily focus on day-to-day activities.
- Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Make sure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
- Complete unit and integration testing (per standards and design specs).
- Take part in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Stay on top of state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA targets.
- Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle (e.g. analyze reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
- nspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
- Ability to develop program specifications. adapt, integrate, code, test and debug programs, as well as execute several components of the development life cycle.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Sound knowledge of the business, technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
- Readiness and motivation to work on low to moderately complex tasks under general supervision.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering , Information Technology
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A