Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and servicesTD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- Mortgage Phone Loan Officers are specialized Lending Officers that consult with both current and New-to-Bank customers about current and future lending needs.
- Through a mix of inbound and outbound phone calls, this job delivers Legendary service by engaging customers over the phone to gather information about their unique financial situations, needs, and objectives.
- This role works in a call center team environment, accountable for achieving both individual and team objectives. This job promotes strong and lasting Customer relationships by delivering a legendary customer experience through ongoing communication and assisting Customers with meeting their financial goals.
- Ensures necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all Customer transactions
- Responsible for utilizing and maintaining Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce
- Must be proficient supporting Outbound dialing efforts, digital engagement, and effective pipeline management
- Sells and originates residential mortgage loans to sales goals. Contributes toward the achievement of phone channel business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales goals
- Contributes toward the achievement of phone channel business objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales goals and other key performance targets including conversion and pull thru targets
- Contributes to the phone channel objective for Operational Excellence by adhering to Credit Compliance, audit, average handle time, adherence and all non-phone activities.
- Must have origination experience
- Provides sound advice at every customer interaction, contributing to a legendary customer experience
- Prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives, assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions based on customer needs. Ensures customers understand the value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
- Meets the needs of customers by offering advice based on their total financial situation and possessing a thorough knowledge of customer life cycle needs.
- Plans and executes relationship building activities
- Ensures customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
- Possesses expert knowledge of TD products and services, and sound knowledge of products offered by other bank partners
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the entire footprint, competitive offers, and economic trends
- Evaluates various TD loan programs from a broad range of TD Mortgage and HE loan options to suggest appropriate loan products that meet Customers specific needs
- Reviews and communicates terms of residential Mortgage with Customers and internal business partners; also responsible for communicating underwriting decisions, including offers and/or counter-offers
- Proactively makes outbound calls to Customers who have inquired about our lending products through multiple channels as well as following up with prospects from Marketing lists and/or ongoing campaigns
- Takes ownership of Customer concerns and resolves Customer issues at first point of contact
- Ensures Legendary Customer experience with ongoing communication throughout the entire loan process
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, thrives in a fast paced dynamic sales/service environment
- Knowledgeable of and complies with Bank and industry codes of conduct and regulations
- Identifies opportunities for Wealth and Money In referrals
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- Must maintain an active FHA Certification
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance ,Sales
Job Location: Auburn, ME, US
Application Deadline: N/A