Website TD Bank
The Private Client Specialist will act as a high-touch point of client contact accountable to serve the unique and complex needs of clients in the high net worth segment. They will serve as the central point of contact for HNW clients across banking, lending and High Net Worth Investing with expertise in banking and lending. Partner with Relationship Managers, Investment Advisors and Trust Advisors to provide proactive client service to achieve greater share of wallet.
- Incumbents in this role will actively be working on technical skills with an eye toward advancing to a more senior role within TD Wealth.
- Will handle complex financial transactions where products and services are highly competitive.
- May act as a subject matter expert to Client Associate team.
- Ensures those existing clients, where it would add value, are provided with a Private Client Planning Experience.
- Assists in maximizing client profitability for all customers and in ensuring the minimum required threshold is met/exceeded with each client/household.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of pricing models/concepts and applies them effectively.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- Knowledge of investments, banking and credit products preferred.
- A self starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to excel at administration and be exceptionally well organized.
- Demonstrates considerable initiative in providing a high level of organization.
- Experience in professional services and with working with affluent clients is required.
- Knowledge of MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and working with Contact Management databases is essential.
- Possess a reasonable knowledge of investments, and has the ability to generate reports pertinent to the management of client investment portfolios; however, prefers to focus on administration in a support role.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s degree and/or Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ Years of related experience (preferably in the financial industry).
- Series 7, 63/65 or 66 registrations required; if hired without licenses, candidate will need to acquire within a defined period outlined at time of hire.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A