Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and servicesTD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- The Retail Card Services Customer Service Representative I performs a variety of Customer service activities for Retail Card Services (RCS) private label credit card individual Customers,
- Including responding to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, lost or stolen cards, charges, balance transfers, stop payments, statement requests, fraud and other issues.
- This job ensures that own work, as well as work of any Employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies located on Company intranet;
- Policies include but are not limited to Fair Lending,
- Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies.
- Performs a variety of Customer services activities for typically less complex RCS Customers
- Refers more complex questions to more experienced personnel
Assists with research work as needed, particularly with information gathering
- Responds to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, charges, statement requests and other issues
- Resolves problems immediately within authority, defers for additional research or forwards to supervision or dispute resolution as needed
- Refers Customer disputes to research area
- Processes Customer mail/E-mail, website, fax and other correspondence
- Maintains updated Customer account information
- Consults more experienced Customer service personnel with problems and questions
- Develops knowledge of credit card Customer service industry practices, credit card products and services, division policies and procedures and applicable consumer credit and other regulatory guidelines
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 1 Year of related experience
- Customer service skills, including ability to deal professionally with Customer issues, problems and questions
- Research skills, with ability to identify and evaluate relevant information
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, including excellent phone skills and ability to document calls and account activity clearly
- PC skills
- Assigned typically less complex accounts.
- Must be available to work a variable schedule which may include nights and weekends
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales , Business Development
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A