Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- Administration & Finance
- Customer Service and Quality Management
- Client / End User Interaction and Relationship Management
- Strategic Development
- Operations, Maintenance & Repair
- Capital and Life Cycle Planning
- Third Party and Outsourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Legislative & Regulatory Compliance
- Risk & Control
- Environmental & Accessibility
- Portfolio and Asset Management
- Provides oversight and acts a liaison between the client and Critical Environments team for
- CriticalEnvironment sites including call centers and other critical environments for financial institutions
- Provides oversite and works with Critical Environments to ensure operating standards and processes are defined, communicated and followed.
- Manage the FM outsourced service partner relationship and being the key point of awareness and education to
- understand TD culture, needs, requirements and expectations on various issues or initiatives.
- Regularly connect with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the strategic objectives of key lines of business and end user are supported and aligned by FM.
- Responsible to oversee the planning and approvals all capital FM infrastructure projects in execution partnership with outsourced provider while ensuring quality, budget and timeline expectations are attained.
- Escalation point of contact with end use customer when dissatisfied with Enterprise Real Estate performance affecting the corporate and retail environments
- Work with Service Partner to ensure compliance with all applicable national, state/provincial and local building codes, rules, regulations and requirements.
- Primary relationship management contact and liaison with line of business leadership at the regional & national management level regarding all corporate and retail operation issues
- Lead the facilitation of unresolved landlord/tenant escalations through to resolution in concert with appropriate TD stakeholders including Transaction and Legal areas
- Manage, control and ensure all operating occupancy expenses are in line with set budget expectations
Use financial reporting and analytic data to conduct ongoing reviews and additional opportunities to control all maintenance related operating expenses
- Be connected with various FM subject matter associations, external peers and apply learnings from industry innovation in order for TD to adopt best-in-class practices
- Continual focus on bringing forward new ideas, products, technology, service and help promote the establishment of a digital FM service model using smart remote building technology
- Manage the fiscal capital plan while providing for a longer tern holistic lifecycle view to allow for strategic network investment decisions to be made proactively versus reactively.
- Lead, manage and make decisions to invoke business resumption plans as appropriate and/or support line of business alternate work arrangements where possible.
- Support, manage or lead various ERE rollout or initiatives in partnership with Manager, FM Programs and Initiatives
- Lead and support the execution of corporate optimization activity and retail merger and decommissioning objectives to suit the network strategy objectives.
- Lead and support physical return to office activities and alternate work location strategies in alignment with business needs
- Lead and manage all pandemic driven work environment requests including service level changes and
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
- 7+ Years of related experience
- Demonstrated supervisory, project management, vendor management and leadership skills required
- Successful track record in a facilities management and supervisory position for major retail or hospitality organization
- Proven ability to interact well with a team as well as work as an individual contributor
- Requires travel throughout a region as well as night and weekend work as needed
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and demonstrated communications skills (written & verbal)
- Experience in reviewing engineering reports, project blueprints and construction specifications
- Understanding of various construction codes, regulations and laws
- PC skills
- Familiarity with banking operations desired
- Strong financial analysis to understand, perform and manage budgets, statistics and project bidding
- Solid understanding of HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, systems and landscaping
- Ability to read site plans and blue print
- Current driver’s license in state of residence
- Good listener
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance ,Sales, Customer Service
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A