Website TD Bank
The Operational Cybersecurity Risk Manager II provides a broad range of risk analysis, reporting and/or support to business partners and acts as a specialist/expert in providing guidance/advice on a range of risk related matters within assigned or own area of specialization. This includes responsibility as program manager for one or more enterprise risk management initiatives. Programs may include but are not limited to Business Continuity Program, Business Resumption and Disaster Recovery Planning, Vendor Management, Records Management, Risk Management Program (Sarbanes-Oxley, Risk Assessments), Information Security, Records Management, Corporate Policy System and Key Risk Performance Indicators for Customer service excellence, Risk Management Metrics Reporting, Corporate Insurance, Reconciliation Control
- Leads a group of Cybersecurity risk specialists/analysts or operates as an Cybersecurity individual contributor for a sophisticated and complex business that exists in multiple geographic locations and/or multiple jurisdictions
- Acts as the primary regulatory interface on Cybersecurity risk issues and requirements for a key business segment of the Bank and assesses and provides direction for existing and new regulations
- Leads the execution of ORM Cybersecurity challenge activities.
- Supports other members of the team during the ORM challenge activities, providing subject matter expertise (SME) advice on Cybersecurity topics and in managing complex risk and control assessments.
- May manage or oversee a number of Cybersecurity risk area requirements and/or related programs that are enterprise-wide or cross multiple business segments
- Represents business on corporate initiatives and identifies key Cybersecurity risks and implications and provides direction in complex situations
- Compiles reports on overall business trends, risks, losses, and issues on aggregated basis and recommends management action to minimize Cybersecurity risk exposures
- Management, Management Consulting, or Internal Audit field.
- The role requires the incumbent to have a good understanding of the following areas:
- Risk management frameworks and methodologies;
- Cybersecurity frameworks, operations, processes, controls and tools;
- Technology operations and processes;
- Third party risk management;
- Cloud service provider management, and;
- Regulatory requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Risk Management is an asset.
- 10+ years related experience required, including but not limited to: Cybersecurity operations, Technology Solutions, Risk
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance ,Sales, Customer Service
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A