Website TD Bank
The Junior Analyst will join a diverse team comprised of a Senior Manager and 3 other senior analysts. The environment is very fast paced and growth is a priority for the business, as such the expectation of the Junior analyst will be to join— ready to learn and to swiftly have an impact.
- The Junior Analyst will be expected to learn and carry through basic concepts and processes within the Corporate Actions and P&I functions of the bank, including but not limited to: Corporate Action/income data capture & Notification, Event processing, Break reconciliation and basic reporting.
- The junior analyst may be given or asked to assist on project based work depending on volume and capacity constrains.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, are required, as the role will have the junior analyst interacting with multiple departments within the Operations business unit, as well as potential exposure to TD’s clientele.
- Furthermore, any candidate should have a firm understanding and respect for the risk environment of which TD operates and display an ability to exercise sound judgement in decision making in this regard.
Qualification & Experience:
- The Asset Servicing junior operations analyst should have at least 1 year of experience within a fast paced, risk averse and deadline driven environment as it relates to Broker-dealer/Prime brokerage or Custody Operations.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A