Website TD Bank
The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions. TD Applications & Systems Development covers technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, support-maintenance, and more. Meaningful, effective relationship-building is part of what these highly-skilled experts do best as they work together with technology project managers, delivery partners, business and systems analysts, testing and quality assurance teams, sponsors and so many other stakeholders to clarify requirements.
- This person will be responsible for performing the Java development on the user stories for specific business functions/features within the Regulatory Services application and working with BSA and test engineers to understand the acceptance criteria for the delivery of the business functionality.
- They will need to work and liaise closely with other developers, BSA, and test engineers with the RegTech team and other technology solutions teams.
- They will need to work collaboratively with other RegTech team members to ensure the timely delivery of Agile artifacts with an emphasis on continuous planning, testing, and integration.
- Where required the candidate could also be asked to take on initiatives within our Regulatory Services domain.
- These projects are all regulatory related with a specific emphasis on G20 Trade Reporting, FATCA/CRS Tax
- Reporting and Documentation and Due Diligence, and Volcker.
- The ideal candidate should possess a fundamental knowledge of capital markets processes. Knowledge and/or experience in an Agile delivery framework would also serve the candidate well in this particular role we are looking to fill.
- Readiness and motivation to work on low to moderately complex tasks under general supervision.
- Ability to develop program specifications. adapt, integrate, code, test and debug programs, as well as execute several components of the development life cycle.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
- Message Oriented Middleware (MOM)
- Centralized Data Warehouse
- Application Services (Regulatory, Data, Business Intelligence, Compliance, Confirmations, and Collateral)
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years of Java development
- 8+ years of using Java framework such as Spring/Spring boot
- 6+ years of database experience such as PostgreSQL, Oracle
- 6+ years of working with different data formats such as XML, JSON
- Good communication skills
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering ,Information Technology
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A