Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and servicesTD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- The Analyst – Sales & Trading is responsible for working as part of the Global Custom Equity Derivatives
- Trading team within Global Equity Derivatives to price and execute trades for and risk-manage the US Custom
- Equity Derivatives trading books
- Working within the Custom Equity Derivatives Trading Team across all aspects of the business.
- Pricing structured products and OTC derivatives, communicating prices internally and externally to clients.
- Executing new deals, assisting with risk management on the trading book, analyzing risk reports, developing optimal hedging techniques.
- Develop processes and tools to help generate risk reports, improve pricing framework and carry out pnl analysis and other daily tasks.
- Working with sales and structuring to ensure seamless service and support to clients.
- Supporting all aspects of the trade life cycle: pre-trade analysis, trade entry, cash flow and expiration
- calculations, liaising with sales, structuring, back office and support staff.
- Working with quantitative analysts and technology to specify and develop models, parameter management and tools for primary and secondary pricing.
- Interacting with clients, banks and brokers by phone and over electronic chat applications.
- Providing support and backup to OTC options desk as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in a quantitative discipline required
- Masters degree in a quantitative discipline strongly preferred
- No previous experience is required but a proven interest in derivatives and up to 2 years of experience in Equity Structured Products is a plus
- Superior financial and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of financial mathematics
- Strong programming skills in python and VBA as well as experience with SQL and MongoDB database are required
- Detail oriented and able to work under pressure, establish priorities and multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and highly motivated. Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, entrepreneurship
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance ,Sales
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A