Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and servicesTD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com
- Develop and document a detailed solution design within SDS, impart your subject matter expertise throughout life cycle.
- Participate in complex applications and systems development, programming.
- Propose solution options; generate stakeholder support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on project estimates.
- Produce top-notch functional, technical and user interface designs.
- Take business, Enterprise Architecture, system performance and development standards requirements, then develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application and/or system.
- Consult on development of the System Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Review technical deliverables for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
- Define metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers.
- Respect TD’s technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity – this includes thorough project requirements, documentation, scope estimates and costs.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards.
- Identify ways to minimize cost, play a role in introducing strategic solutions to support cost effectiveness and enhance stakeholder experience.
- Conduct code reviews to address quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance, Operational Readiness Reviews, and support gating and review sign-offs for solution design.
- Support knowledge management processes and ensure knowledge is codified, monitored, tracked and managed.
- Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, traces back to business requirements, and that new modules are designed with reusability in mind.
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application ( e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in Java/J2EE/Spring framewor
- Experience in Java 8
- Experience in Spring framework (Spring Core with Annotation, Spring Boot Spring Rest docs)
- Good understanding of Spring Security & Authorization
- Experience with Grunt, Jasmine\\Karma, integrating HTML/Angular front ends with Rest end points, JSON
- Good understating of data serialization and JSON
- Good understating of data serialization and JSO
- Experience with deployment automation tools: Jenkins
- Experience with logging frameworks SLF4J & Logback
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in writing unit test cases with Junit 4
- Banking/ financial industry experience
- Experience working in AGILE
- Solid understanding of responsive web design, web standards and browser compatibilities
- Proven development experience architecting and delivering large complex high volume enterprise web applications
- Twitter Bootstrap API and/or Foundation
- Experience with build tools Gradle/Maven & Git version control
Qualification & Experience:
- . Experience in UI development using AngularJS or Angular 6.x and above
- . Knowledge of Feign API client
- . Experience with server side caching technologies like EhCache
- . Experience working in Cloud infrastructure and deployment
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A