The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions. TD Applications & Systems Development covers technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, support-maintenance, and more. Meaningful, effective relationship-building is part of what these highly-skilled experts do best as they work together with technology project managers, delivery partners, business and systems analysts, testing and quality assurance teams, sponsors and so many other stakeholders to clarify requirements.
- The Facilities Management department mandate is to operate and manage TD’s physical real estate network while providing a secure, safe and functional work environment for our employees and TDBG customers while also aligning to shareholder expectations and objectives. Key areas of responsibility would
- Administration & Finance
- Customer Service and Quality Management
- Client / End User Interaction and Relationship Management
- Strategic Development
- Operations, Maintenance & Repair
- Capital and Life Cycle Planning
- Third Party and Outsourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Legislative & Regulatory Compliance
- Risk & Control
- Environmental & Accessibility
- Policies & Procedures
- Portfolio and Asset Management
- Project management (i.e. PMP) or change management expertise is desirable
- Retail bank operation/network experience or knowledge
- Comfortable with MS Office applications and ability to utilize Information//data management tools
- Basic construction knowledge would be an asset
- Industry training and certification would be an asset (LEED, MCR, IFMA, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule to assist with unplanned crisis management events
- Be organized and project confidence is conducting presentations and chairing meetings
- Advanced ability to work collaboratively and to develop positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to diplomatically handle performance escalations to de<span style=”font-famil with difficult workplace decisions or situations
- Thorough understanding of financial/accounting related information
- If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported.
- We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management ,Manufacturing
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A