Website TD Bank
The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions.
- The goal of the framework is to help our ML Scientists build robust and high performing models through providing a solid foundation
- As Machine Learning Engineer at Layer 6, you will work with ML Scientists to learn their modelling workflow, so that you can design abstractions and build components that can be combined to build high quality models.
- You will work with ML Platform team to make sure these models can be trained and deployed on our computing infrastructure, taking advantage of cloud technologies like Kubernetes.
- You enjoy learning new technology and also educating others
- You strive to communicate clearly and with empathy
- You take great personal pride in building robust and scalable software
- You are highly accountable and have a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to do detailed code reviews and give thoughtful feedback
- Data analytics
- Comfortable with math or statistics
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with building and scaling data-intensive software in Java
- You value good software design and sweat over details in code and API design
- Knowledge of machine learning modelling workflow
- Experience building a library or a framework
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Experience with Kubernetes
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering ,Information Technology
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A