Website TD Bank
The Payment Operations Specialist II is primarily responsible for assisting the Payment Operations team in all activities involving the support of the Payment Operations products. The primary focus will be on reconcilements, daily operations support, Customer inquiries, transaction processing, and maintaining Customer files.
- The primary focus will be on reconcilements, daily operations support, Customer inquiries, transaction processing and maintaining Customer files.
- Performs various clerical tasks associated with Payment Operations.
- Ensures that department standards and deadlines are met on a daily basis.
- Answers questions for Customers, branches, and department Employees.
- Maintains files related to job responsibilities.
- Serves as a resource to the Payment Operations Specialist I – Cash Management in one or more functional/product areas.
- Prepares Customer statements as needed.
- Supports stores, various departments and areas/products when needed.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry, including, products and services.
- Strong Customer service skills and proven ability to meet and exceed Customer expectations.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong keying skills to input Account Numbers, dollar amounts and date specific entries preferred.
- Demonstrated PC skills, including proven knowledge of Windows and ability to operate standard office equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 Years of related experience.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Lewiston, ME, US
Application Deadline: N/A