Website TD Bank
The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions.
- This role plays a critical role for the Security Engineering Organization in the first time proposal, design, build, automation, implementation and L3 support of security infrastructure and tools.
- This includes interacting with Engineering teams, multiple lines of Business, Infrastructure teams, Application Development, Support, Vendors and Service Providers.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate an exceptional record of competence and a strong ability to communicate with other engineers, technology and business partner
- The ability to be adaptable and learn new things is critical to this role as we will frequently be called to design, build and automate technology not currently in TD Bank.
- Highly motivated individual with a track record of successfully implementing security solutions across line of business boundaries.
- Must be able to work with a pool of experts and ensure high levels of service even when the effort crosses organizational boundaries.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, managing multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Excellent customer service orientation and a professional approach; including ability to interact with all levels across the organization.
- Proven negotiation and influencing abilities, with contract/vendor management experience an asset.
Strong communicator, with excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Work autonomously on high profile, complex and/or high risk technology initiatives with significant impact to the organization
- Expertise in assessing and selecting security tools and solutions that best meet the stated Security need at the Bank
- Extensive related work experience in building complex Security Engineering Infrastructure solutions with the ability to be a key contributor in a complex and critical environment.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally; e.g. leadership, executives, clients, vendors, and agencies.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Adapts to new different or changing requirements, quickly grasps new concepts adapts and reflects on lessons learned – comfortable with ambiguity, analyzes and evaluates, defines problem/challenge, identifies alternatives and makes timely decisions
- Work closely & collaboratively with Internal Engineering, Deployment & Operations teams to drive design adoption across IT
- Attention to detail and follow through including the ability to document work.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to fellow team members.
- Ability to make engineering design decisions, efficiently build solutions, solves technical problems, and makes improvements to our systems.
- History of making an impact, developing and executing on strategies and delivering superior results in both the short and long term
Qualification & Experience:
- University, post-graduate degree or 10+ years experience
- Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering)
- Certification in one or more of CISSP, CISM, SABSA, or CISA
- TOSCA Blueprint and SALTSTACK script creation a definite plus
- Experience with security regulatory / compliance requirements including PCI and SOX
Experience in creating high level and technical presentations and communication skills to explain the approach to a varying audience
- Experience with Vendor Management and coordination concepts from multiple facets of the industry
- Proven ability to leverage deep subject matter expertise to develop and deploy a vision and help align others to that vision.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A