Website TD Bank
The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions. This role has a wide reach across our colleague communities. You will be working within a high-profile initiative, dealing with a range of technologies and experts, solution architects, voice and data engineers, and omni-channel application specialists from the bank and our partners.
- Responsible for managing the end to end delivery of the next generation of OMNI channel workforce management and analytics (inbound and outbound voice, callback and digital interactions) solutions to the business.
- The next generation of routing technologies will leverage the latest capabilities available in the marketplace from skills-based routing, omni-channel routing, digital conversation management and machine learning based analytics for the wide range of interaction modes (from speech to digital). This will allow for optimized contact center operations and enable legendary customer experience.
- This role is part of the program technology stream leadership, and encompasses the planning, building, delivery and steady state operations enabling and reports to the program technology executive.
- Lead and drive the planning and delivery of functions and services to TD Shared Services platform which operates across all market segments.
- End to end technical leadership of the chat and digital conversation solution component from planning design and delivery into steady state operations
- Driving to the committed objectives, from a timeline, budget and quality aspects of the program
- Managing multiple development teams, including architect, solutions designer, user experience specialist, configurators and developers
- Providing expertise and strategic counsel to business and technology leadership team
- Business acumen
- Technology thought leader
- Services industry orientation
- Employee experience championship
- Technically strong with foundation across multiple application domains and development methodologies with a deeper expertise in implementing solutions in complex environments at scale
- Proven track record in delivering on commitments
- Experienced in people management as well as talent and leadership developmen
- Engaging executive stakeholders appropriately to review program progress obtain input, validation and approval of key decisions
- Engaging with line of business and technology project teams on related project deliverables
- Facilitating key strategic discussions and providing thought leadership to executive audience (output may include strategic roadmap and/or deliverables/ frameworks/ short to long term goals etc.)
- Providing coaching, mentorship and guidance to practitioners, interact with business to refine requirements and grooming stages, manage expectations with business and IT executives within area of expertise
Qualification & Experience:
- Between 7 to 10 of Years of experience in Contact Centre (voice, inbound and outbound, chat, email, SMS) solution design and implementation, at least 5 of them in a technical delivery leadership role
- 7 + years of technical leadership and people management experience.
- Experience in delivery of cloud-based applications
- Engineering or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in implementing contact centre management tools such as forecasting, scheduling, real time adherence and reporting with various contact centre technologies (NICE, Verint or Genesys)
- Data management and analytics technologies including speech analytics processes and dashboarding practices is an asset
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A