Website TD Bank
TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
- The successful candidate will work closely with Prime Brokerage and Equity Derivative teams to help raise funding and liquidity for the Global Equities business.
- Partner with various internal teams (Unsecured Funding, Finance, Operations, etc.) to under liquidity needs and raise funding accordingly to meet the firms regulatory and internal requirements.
- Lead the development of technology solutions to serve the needs of the business working closely with our technology partners.
- Manage the day to day trading, booking, P&L and maintenance of the Equity Repo and Secured Funding books in the US region.
- Build client relationships to source liquidity and funding for TD from other market participants.
- Operate effectively within the defined regulatory control framework and ensure inherent risks are timely reported, escalated and mitigated.
- Develop strong relationships with Front Office, Risk Management, Technology and Operations, while promoting an excellent client experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field (MBA and CFA will be an asset)
- Knowledge of Securities Lending, Repo, Total Return Swaps, FX Forwards would be an asset
- Technical skills in SQL, VBA, Macro, Python etc.
- Experience and knowledge of clearing and settlements
- Strong understanding with LCR, NSFR, and BASEL III regulations
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pennsauken, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A