Website TD Bank
The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions. TD Applications & Systems Development covers technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, support-maintenance, and more. Meaningful, effective relationship-building is part of what these highly-skilled experts do best as they work together with technology project managers, delivery partners, business and systems analysts, testing and quality assurance teams, sponsors and so many other stakeholders to clarify requirements.
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Rigorously build and test applications.
- Systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations and status updates.
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (communicate with stakeholders as needed).
- Primarily focus on day-to-day activities.
- Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Make sure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
- Complete unit and integration testing (per standards and design specs).
- Take part in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Stay on top of state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA targets.
- Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle (e.g. analyze reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
- Readiness and motivation to work on low to moderately complex tasks under general supervision.
- Ability to develop program specifications. adapt, integrate, code, test and debug programs, as well as execute several components of the development life cycle.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Sound knowledge of the business, technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering ,Information Technology
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A