Website Tesco PLC
A Building Technician is an integral part of this team, carrying out maintenance procedures, safely across the Tesco estate. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the Building Technicians deliver statutory requirements, proactive planned and reactive maintenance promptly and in a cost effective way ensuring the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day
- Completing planned preventative maintenance.
- Completing tasks ensuring they are right first time.
- Liaising with the Store Technicians and update them on status of maintenance work.
- Delivering non-negotiable standards across stores.
- Working to maximise store profitability through following energy saving best practice and ensuring energy faults are reported/fixed
- Responding to reactive maintenance.
- Verisae usage and parts replenishment.
- Communicating with the team and wider business team.
- Working collaboratively with the National Operation Centre.
- Following the Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence..
- A City and Guilds qualification is desirable.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to work remotely.
- Experience in general building including brickwork/blockwork, concreting, tarmac, joinery, roofing and tiling.
- Trade certificate in Plumbing/Carpentry/Civils/Roadworks.
- CSCS Card.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A