Website Tesco PLC
The shifts will vary from day to day including early and late starts but are planned in advance. You will also be required to work a set number of Sundays and/or Bank holidays which will be discussed this with you as part of our recruitment process. A minimum of 13 Sundays and or 4 Bank Holidays will be agreed with your Team Manager.
- With your guidance, your store will always remain a safe place to work and shop.
- You will take ownership of store activities by running duty shifts, co-ordinating a team to deliver a clean and full store that exceeds customer expectations.
- You will have a great understanding of how your store is performing and be the expert in delivering practical actions for its improvement by taking a hands on approach.
- As a Shift Leader, you will be working in a fast paced retail environment where no day is the same.
- As the customer is at the heart of everything we do, you will be constantly looking for ways to improve service in your store through on the job coaching and feedback
- You are able to role model giving great, natural customer service ensuring every customers needs are met
- Be able to build strong long lasting relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, encouraging them to be at their best
- You are a clear communicator and use a variety of methods to keep the team well informed
- Be confident in taking the lead as at times you will be in charge of the store.
- You are flexible in the way you think, making decisions efficiently and handling change to ensure everything we do is right for customers and colleagues
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations and effectively balance priorities
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A