Website Tesco PLC
Tesco Maintenance are seeking to recruit Electrical Technicians to work as part of our Electrical Services Delivery Team. Working closely with the Store teams, the Electrical Technicians will deliver a first class service to ensure all electrical systems needed to serve customers are maintained in a safe manner with high equipment availability at all times. This will support Tesco Maintenance in ensuring our retail business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day.
- Carry out day to day maintenance duties across the Tesco estate consisting of;
- Planned and reactive maintenance to; distribution circuits – lighting and power systems.
- Fault diagnosis and repair of electrical equipment.
- Monitoring and improvements to existing electrical systems working to manufacturer and regulatory safety standards.
- Install minor electrical systems to 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- Provide assessments and advice on existing systems to key stakeholders as part of a collaborative approach.
- Assisting management teams to improve and develop current electrical process and procedures through a continuous improvement approach.
- C&G 2391 or equivalent.
- C&G 2377 – PAT.
- IPAF qualification.
- SPS accreditation.
- Experience working on CCTV.
- Experience working in a customer focused environment.
- C&G or NVQ Level 3
- C&G 18th Edition.
- Full driving Licence.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A