Website Tesco PLC
As well as having brilliant customer service, you’ll also need to be a team player, making sure that your store is always looking great, with the right products on the shelves and fantastic services on offer.
- In this role, you will greet and welcome customers warmly, chat to them to find out their shopping needs, sell the right products to them and make their shopping experience a great one.
- Here at One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we can achieve this but it’s our colleagues in store who really bring this to life.
- Work as part of a team to complete store duties
- Greet each customer with a warm and friendly welcome
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are
- Lead and have accountability for your shift
- Make sure security procedures are followed during store open and close routines
- Always be in store, on time, smartly dressed and ready to serve
- Always think 25 when serving age restricted products
- Do your best to ensure the customer finds everything they want
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A