Website The Clorox Company
The Capital Project Manager (CPM) role will be an engineering and technical resource for Clorox Companies. This position provides solutions to a wide range of difficult to complex problems using in-depth knowledge of specific manufacturing operations combined with the application of appropriate engineering principles. The role provides technical knowledge on evolving capabilities within both the industry and the business unit to maintain its competitive position in the market place. The CPM champions and models Clorox standards and practices for the rest of the technical community.
- Drives use of the engineering discipline in such a way that it causes significant shifts in our manufacturing processes.
- Makes effective presentations of technical material to non-technical people, both written and verbal. Able to build and lead effective work teams for midsize to large programs.
- Provides technical leadership to teams conceiving, developing, and implementing major technology upgrades or product improvement/line extensions. Routinely leads inter-organization teams working on product improvement and line extension.
- Provides technical knowledge on evolving capabilities within both the industry and the technology in a way that the business unit is able to maintain its relative competitive position in the market place.
- Independently determines general approach and specific solutions to technical problems. Demonstrates good judgment in making commitments and risk-taking.
- Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult to complex problems using in-depth knowledge of specific manufacturing operations combined with the application of appropriate engineering principles.
- Anticipates changing resource requirements and results, and initiates appropriate responses in a way that optimizes overall project results.
- Deliver fully integrated human, operational and technical systems that achieve targeted business results. Can evaluate, develop and lead a project from the technical, operational and business perspectives.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Position will require the candidate to be in manufacturing environment with rotating equipment, elevated surfaces, temperature variations etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of production and operational experience, preferably in CPG business
- 2 years of capital project work with exposure to new product development
- 6 years of professional engineering experience with 3 years in a progression of assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, chemical, mechanical or electrical engineering from an accredited institution
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A