Website The Clorox Company
The Packaging Department’s purpose is to safely supply high quality finished cases of product in a safe and efficient manner that meets customer requirements and minimizes costs. The purpose of this position is to perform all line activities to meet production goals and ensure product quality.
- Safely and efficiently operate palletizer stations as assigned.
- Inspect finished goods during the run, help to identify and correct routine quality problems (Leakers, case codes, MAV’s etc.).
- Complete accurate QA checks.
- Complete CILs and maintain Centerlines.
- Train other Machine Operators in their responsibilities.
- Maintain current Clorox Fork Lift Certification.
- Maintain all safety, GMP, and area housekeeping standards.
- Perform any assigned duties that fall within the scope of this job as defined by management.
- Safely and efficiently participate in operating, changing over, and troubleshooting the following: case erector, case sealer, case coder, check
- weigher, filler, knife, palletizer and inserter.
- Enter production information and notes into SAP and LEDs.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment based on available information.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to understand and use network computer applications and electronic mail.
- Successful completion of core competency training.
- Completion of level appropriate skill blocks.
Qualification & Experience:
- The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products.
- In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Wheeling, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A