Website The Clorox Company
To ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment, perform changeovers, set-up equipment, clean and sanitize the equipment, assist in equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Complete equipment maintenance records
- Ensure proper manning on the production line
- Ensure proper operation of equipment
- Identify and sort product and components by name and by description
- Recommend proactive action to remedy problems with equipment, componentry, raw materials or product
- Alert the Production Manager and/or the Production Supervisor immediately if there are any safety concerns or issues
- Coordinate relief for lunches & breaks
- Follow guidelines for proper cleaning and sanitizing of equipment.
- Adhere to all safety regulations
- Conduct assigned Quality Audits/Inspections and accurately complete all associated paperwork to ensure all products meet set quality standards.
- Perform line changeovers and set up equipment
- May train and instruct assembly workers
- Complete work zone control sheets
- Resolve product and equipment issues and problems
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Processes
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds and hauling weight in excess of 1000 pounds on a hand truck.
- Good basic math and reading comprehension skills Must speak and write English Must achieve minimum required score on Work Keys tests.
- The Product Supply Organization (PSO) is an inclusive, diverse global community of leaders. Our team is responsible for sourcing, making and shipping some of the world’s most trusted household products.
- In our organization, safety is paramount and innovation a must. Join us if you want to keep growing professionally and make an impact in the lives of millions of homes.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma required. Some post high school education is preferred. Mechanical aptitude and demonstrated experience fixing equipment strongly preferred.
Company: The Clorox Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A