Lead the communication, scheduling, and organization of our new hire and engineering onboarding programs.
- Partner with Facilities and Occupancy to manage seating and occupancy for the Seattle site.
- Run the day-to-day of our intern program including logistics and events (will be virtual in 2021).
- Manage visitor experience. We constantly have visitors in Seattle from HQ and other offices. You’ll ensure these visitors have an awesome experience in the office and the city that we’re proud of.
- Build and develop culture. You will be key in keeping a pulse on employee morale and engagement and continuing to build our culture through employee surveys, internal events, and employee recognition and celebration initiatives.
- Partner with Recruiting and Tech Brand to host hiring events (Meetups, External Tech Talks) and with local teams to author posts for the Uber Engineering Blog.
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with employees of multiple disciplines (engineers, PMs, etc.)
- Accountability and responsiveness
- Great coordination skills
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A