Website United States Postal Service
Using dynamic route descriptions, delivers packages on Sundays and observed holidays. May case, deliver, and collect mail and packages on Saturday along a prescribed rural route using a vehicle.
- Loads packages in delivery sequence in vehicle.
- Delivers packages to customers along a prescribed route.
- Sorts mail in delivery sequence for the assigned route.
- Receives and signs for accountable mail.
- Loads mail and packages in vehicle.
- Delivers mail and packages to customers along a prescribed route or as an auxiliary assistant by a vehicle; collects monies and receipts for accountable mail; picks up mail from customers’ roadside boxes.
- Furnishes routine information concerning postal matters to customer.
- Returns mail collected, undeliverable mail, and submits monies and receipts to post office.
- Prepares appropriate time records.
- Provides for mail security at all times.
- There are no separately evaluated knowledge, skill, or ability requirements for this position.
- Applicants must successfully complete the Virtual Entry Assessment – MC (474).
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: New Kent, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A