Website United States Postal Service
Performs mail handling, mail processing, or a combination of such duties on a supplemental basis during a Casual Exception Period (CEP).
- Separates all class of mail.
- Exercises a normal regard for the safety of self and others.
- Loads, unloads, and moves bulk mail. Empties mail from mail containers (bags, hampers, etc.) and loads mail into mail
- Culls, faces, and cancels mail.
- In addition, may perform other miscellaneous duties, as assigned. containers. Performs other duties incidental to the moving and processing of mail and related mail handling equipment.
- Exercises normal protective care for equipment and materials used.
- Operates equipment assigned to the jurisdiction of the Mail Handler Craft.
- Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening to meet the U.S. Postal Service’s requirement to be drug free.
- Applicants must also be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Lester, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A