Website United States Postal Service
Using dynamic route descriptions, delivers packages on Sundays and observed holidays. May case, deliver, and collect mail and packages on Saturday along a prescribed rural route using a vehicle.
- Delivers packages to customers along a prescribed route.
- Loads mail and packages in vehicle.
- Furnishes routine information concerning postal matters to customer.
- Provides for mail security at all times.
- Loads packages in delivery sequence in vehicle.
- Returns mail collected, undeliverable mail, and submits monies and receipts to post office.
- Delivers mail and packages to customers along a prescribed route or as an auxiliary assistant by a vehicle; collects monies and receipts for accountable mail; picks up mail from customers’ roadside boxes.
- Receives and signs for accountable mail.
- May be required to provide a vehicle for delivery if an employer provided vehicle is not assigned.
- Prepares appropriate time records.
- Sorts mail in delivery sequence for the assigned route.
- Applicants should have a valid state driver’s license, a safe driving record and at least two years of unsupervised experience driving passenger cars or larger in the U.S. or its possessions or territories or in U.S. military installations worldwide.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Medfield, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A