Website United States Postal Service
Performs a variety of distribution, and sales and customer support duties for postal products and services.
- Performs any variety of sales and customer services at a retail window or lobby, which may include selling postal products
and services, accepting and delivering packages and mail.
- Provides sales and customer service support by greeting customers, offering assistance with product selection and use of
- Maintains appearance of store by arranging and replenishing displays and merchandise racks; ensures display and selling
areas work stations, and storage areas are presentable to customers.
- Conducts product inventories by counting items on hand; attaches and removes security devices; accounts for items on
display; and verifies and records sales floor inventory and shrinkage. Brings inventory discrepancies and shrinkage reports to the attention of the appropriate supervisory presence.
- Distributes and scans incoming and outgoing mail at a post office, branch or station.
- Performs any variety of mail processing tasks such as, preparing work area, loading mail onto automated equipment, removing mail from bins and placing into trays or containers, monitoring mail flow and culling out non-processable items.
- Performs a variety of distribution, and sales and customer support duties for postal products and services.
- There are no separately evaluated knowledge, skill, or ability requirements for this position.
- Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening to meet the U.S. Postal Service’s requirement
to be drug free.
- Applicants must also be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Santa Clarita, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A