Website United States Postal Service
Performs mail handling, mail processing, or a combination of such duties on a supplemental basis during a Casual Exception Period (CEP).
- Separates all class of mail.
- Culls, faces, and cancels mail.
- Loads, unloads, and moves bulk mail. Empties mail from mail containers (bags, hampers, etc.) and loads mail into mail containers. Performs other duties incidental to the moving and processing of mail and related mail handling equipment.
- In addition, may perform other miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
- Exercises normal protective care for equipment and materials used.
- Exercises a normal regard for the safety of self and others.
- Operates equipment assigned to the jurisdiction of the Mail Handler Craft.
- Qualified applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening to meet the U.S.
- Postal Service’s requirement to be drug free. Applicants must also be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Spencer, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A