Website Valero Energy
Responsible for loading ethanol and distiller’s grain, as well as the movement of trucks and rails cars on the plant site. Ensure maximum production quantity and quality while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Loads ethanol into trucks and railcars.
- Loads distiller’s grains into trucks, railcars, and containers.
- Takes samples of ethanol and distiller’s grains for testing.
- Operates meters, bulk weighers, and scales to facilitate product loading.
- Creates tickets and issues paperwork to drivers.
- Operates locomotive or rail mover to move railcars on plant site to facilitate loading of product.
- Operates large machinery and equipment such as front end loaders and lifts.
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks as required.
- Performs routine housekeeping duties to maintain a clean work environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with the movement and loading of rail cars preferred.
- Experience working with heavy equipment in an industrial environment or grain elevator preferred.
- Experience with the operation of front-end loaders, forklift trucks, rail movers, man lifts, and related material handling equipment preferred.
- Experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
- Experience with standard computer software programs, i.e. Microsoft Outlook and SAP, preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Albion, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A